Your Home For Country Music since 1981
Cook County Saloon was opened on December 23, 1981, in Edmonton, Alberta, Canada.
Since then it has been a staple in the country music community for almost 40 years.
Friday & Saturday: 9 pm – 2 am
Get Your Tickets Now
We are bringing back-to-back events to you every weekend for the rest of the year! Reserve your tickets beforehand and save!.
By popular demand, we are bringing back the famous Cook County Pail-a-palooza!
- $16.25 3oz highball pails
- Make it a cocktail (add juice) for +1.00!
- Make it a redbull-dog for +$4.50!
It’s Filly Friday down at the Saloon!
- Ladies receive $10 in CCS chips upon entry before 11:00 PM!
- $5.25 Crown Apple & Crown Peach all night long!
Jack Daniels Saturdays are a classic ’round these parts. $5.25 Fire, Honey, and Ol No. 7 Jack Daniels. All night long!